Last Modified: 9/4/2018 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
Keep your SPOT account active
Remember to log in every 30 days
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' (CMS) data security standards require SPOT users to log into the application at least every 30 days to maintain access.
SPOT users who fail to log into the application every 30 days will lose account access.
When logging into SPOT, users are automatically directed to the enterprise identity management (EIDM) portal. If your SPOT access was removed due to inactivity, you may encounter the following scenarios when trying to log in:
1. Your EIDM password has expired
2. Your EIDM password no longer meets CMS' password criteria
In either scenario, EIDM will request that you update your password. In an effort to increase security, CMS recently updated password requirements for the EIDM portal. When changing your password, you now must follow these guidelines:
The password must:
4. Be a minimum of eight (8) and a maximum of 20 characters long.
5. Contain at least one number.
6. Contain at least one lower case letter.
7. Contain at least one upper case letter.
8. Contain at least one special character.
9. Be different from the previous six (6) passwords.
10. Not contain the User ID.
11. Not contain any words consisting of three (3) letters or more (ex. 12Cat34@).
12. Not contain any commonly used words.(ex. Password1234).
13. Not contain any digits in year format (ex. 2017).
14. Not contain the following special characters: ? < > ( ) ‘ “ / \ &
Note: Passwords may only be changed once per day.
Note: Updating your password may not resolve access issues. If your SPOT access was removed due to inactivity, you may receive the following error message when trying to log in: "Access denied. You are not authorized to access this page." This means you do not have access to SPOT and must request access. View instructions on how to request access to SPOT.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.