Last Modified: 1/29/2020
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
The PDS is a free comprehensive billing report that helps identify potential Medicare billing issues through a detailed analysis of billing patterns in comparison with those of similar provider types. This report will assist in enhancing the accuracy and efficiency of your Medicare billing process.
Access the PDS report through the Secure Provider Online Portal (SPOT) by following these instructions:
2. Under ‘Secure Documentation’ from the top navigation menu, select ‘Request Documentation’ then select PDS
3. The PDS Request page will appear
4. Enter the following data report parameters:
• In the Month 1 and Month 2 drop-down menus, select which month of data you would like to view
: You may select any month in the dropdowns. If you select only from the Month 1 dropdown, you will be presented
with only that month's information.
5. Click the ‘Data Summary’ button to initiate report request
6. The PDS request results page will appear.
Please refer to the SPOT User Guide
for additional assistance with PDS reports.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.