Contact us online
• Live chat -- have your website-related questions promptly answered with First Coast's live chat service. Live chat availability: Monday–Friday, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. To begin, click on the chat image located on the top right of any page.
-- email your questions or comments about First Coast's Secure Provider Online Tool
-- learn about the latest news and issues affecting First Coast's provider portal.
View these pages for First Coast's holiday schedule and additional closures.
View these helpful documents prior to calling the provider contact center:
• National provider identifier (NPI)
• Provider transaction access number (PTAN)
• Last five digits of the tax identification number (TIN)
If you would like to share your feedback with CMS regarding First Coast's performance please take advantage of these resources:
• CMS, Region 4 (Atlanta): ROATLFM@CMS.HHS.GOV
-- send an email sharing your comments regarding First Coast's performance.
• CMS contact information
-- learn where to mail a letter to CMS' region 4 office and find other CMS contact information.
First Coast is currently responsible for the provision of quality Medicare administrative services for health care professionals located in Florida, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. If you would like to find out more about our organization, please take advantage of these resources:
• Provider welcome page
-- learn about First Coast's distinguished history, guiding philosophy, and our future plans.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.