Last Modified: 10/16/2018 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
How to clear cache and internet files
There may be instances where a file stored in your internet history may impact the ability to properly view or access a webpage. To address this issue, follow these steps to fully clear your cache and browsing history.
Mac/Safari users view the Apple Support instructions
For PC users enter CTRL+Shift+Delete which will present the Delete Browsing History window. Be sure all check boxes are selected, and click ‘Delete’.
Once the files have been deleted, please fully close all tabs in your browser, reopen it, and try again.
If you continue to have issues there may be hidden objects which still need to be deleted. To remove these objects please follow these steps:
Click on the following:
• Control Panel
• Network and internet
• Internet Options
• The Internet Properties window will open on the General tab.
• Towards the bottom of the window there is a Browsing history section. Click the ‘Settings’ button.
• The Website Data Settings window will open on the Temporary Internet Files tab.
• Click on the ‘View objects’ button towards the bottom.
• Delete any files that appear in this folder.
• Repeat this process on the ‘View files’ button.
This should clear all of your cache and history and you should be able to access the tool. If you still experience issues, it is recommended to try a different web browser or contact someone in your technology department.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.