Last Modified: 1/15/2021
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
Q: What should I do if I forgot my SPOT/IDM password or user ID?
If you can’t remember your password or user ID, and your account has not been locked, follow these steps:
2. Click the underlined “Password” or “User ID” in the link below the red New User Registration button. Follow the steps to reset your password or user ID.
If you enter the incorrect password too many times, your account may become locked. You may either wait 30 minutes, and use the Forgot Password link, or you may follow these steps to request that your account be unlocked and your password reset:
1. Call the SPOT Help Desk (855-416-4199, option 1)
2. Answer identity authentication questions
3. Ask the SPOT Help Desk representative to unlock your account and reset your password
4. An email will be sent to the email associated with the IDM account.
5. Click on the link to the Reset Password page included in the email
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.