Last Modified: 6/1/2020
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
The Provider Outreach and Education Advisory Group (POE-AG) for First Coast Service Options Inc. (First Coast) is a professionally and geographically diverse panel of members representing state and local trade and professional organizations, medical societies, practicing providers or staff members, and representatives of billing organizations. Each year, First Coast recruits new members to join the POE-AG to help guide First Coast educational strategy for the upcoming year.
Participating POE-AG members benefit the provider community by:
• Reviewing new and existing Medicare education programs
• Offering their comments and suggestions regarding potential program enhancements
• Serving as an important communications liaison to the provider community
• Sharing provider issues and concerns with First Coast educational staff
• Networking with other professionals interested in Medicare
• Attending POE-AG meetings and sharing information with the organizations they represent
The POE-AG meets at least three times per year. Meetings may be held online (e.g., webcast) or as a face-to-face event. Please click here
for more information.
If you would like join First Coast POE-AG and have the opportunity to benefit your provider community, nothing could be easier
. Please complete and submit the POE-AG membership online form
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.