Last Modified: 9/15/2022
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A
Effective December 3, 2021, when a SNF submits a CHOW or COI they must include the following documentation with the application:
• Legal documentation of CHOW
• The legal documents that governed the transaction, such as a sales agreement, bill of sale, or transfer agreement
• Evidence of state licensure, if applicable
Evidence of successful electronic submission of the form HHS-690
through the Office of Civil Rights (OCR) portal, as applicable
• Evidence should either be written or electronic documentation
• Signed patient transfer agreement
Be sure you include all necessary documentation to prevent processing impacts to your application.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.