Last Modified: 1/28/2019
Business: Part A, Part B
Each MEDPARD shows the Medicare participating providers/suppliers enrolled with First Coast Service Options Inc. It is broken into two parts.
• Part 1 of each area shows the Medicare participating providers/suppliers in specialty order, then city order, then in alphabetical order based on the last name of the individual or the first word or name of the company. It shows the provider/supplier specialty, name, address, and telephone number.
• Part 2 shows all providers/suppliers in Part 1 in alphabetical order based on the last name of the individual or the first word or name of the company and the telephone number.
Provided below is a listing of specialties.
Follow these instructions to find a particular provider/suppler:
• Find the specialty for the provider/supplier
• Find the city of the provider/supplier
• Find the provider/supplier based on the last name of the individual or the first name or word of the company such as groups, clinical laboratories, etc.
All other (drug and department store, etc.)
Ambulance service (private)
Ambulatory surgical center
Audiologist (billing independently)
Certified clinical nurse specialist
Certified nurse midwife
Certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA)
Clinical laboratory (billing independently)
Critical care (intensivists)
Hospice and palliative Care
Independent diagnostic testing facility
Interventional pain management
Intensive Cardiac Rehabilitation
Licensed clinical social worker
Mammography screening center
Mass immunization roster biller
Medical Genetics and Genomics
Medical supply company not included in specialties 51-53
Medical supply company with certified orthotist
Medical supply company with certified prosthetist
Medical supply company with certified prosthetist-orthotist
Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Suppliers
Multi-specialty clinic or group practice
Occupational therapist (private practice)
Oral surgery (dentist only)
Osteopathic manipulative medicine
Peripheral vascular disease
Physical medicine and rehabilitation
Physical therapist (private practice)
Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Portable x-ray supplier
Psychologist (Billing Independently)
Public Health/Welfare Agency
Radiation therapy center
Slide preparation facility
Speech language pathology
Undersea and hyperbaric medicine
Unknown physician specialty
Any questions regarding this directory should be addressed to:
First Coast Service Options Inc.
P.O. Box 45056
Jacksonville, Florida 32232-5056
Toll Free 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)
Physicians and Suppliers
Toll Free 1-877-715-1921
Source: CR 10942
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.