Last Modified: 11/25/2017 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
ICD-10 Compliance resources
Each step in the process must be ICD-10 compliant in order for the claim to be considered for payment. The following resources are available to assist you towards ICD-10 readiness:
• Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) designated ICD-10 page -- access a wealth of information and resources designed to guide you through the ICD-10 transition
• Tip: Use the links on the left hand side of CMS’ ICD-10 section to easily navigate to appropriate resources.
• Learn where to receive ICD-10 training -- ICD-10 coding training is not provided by Medicare administrative contractors (MACs). Find available resources today.
• Free email subscriptions from First Coast Service Options and CMS
• Join eNews (either Part A or B general, or the designated ICD-10 subscription)
• Sign up for CMS’ ICD-10 industry email updates
• Other resources: AMA Wire -- recent ICD-10 news and information
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.