Last Modified: 4/14/2018 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
Website viewing recommendations
General website viewing
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) provider websites (medicare.fcso.com and medicareespanol.fcso.com) are optimized for the following operating systems and browsers:
• Operating systems:
• Windows XP and higher
• Note: Windows XP users (all versions) will no longer be able to participate in WebEx meetings. To continue attending WebEx meetings, upgrade to a supported operating system.
• Apple OS X v10.8 and higher
• Explorer v10 and higher (Compatibility view off)
• To determine if this setting is on, select Tools from the browser menu.
• If there is check mark next to Compatibility View, then it is on.
• To turn the setting off, simply click on ‘Compatibility View’ within the tools menu -- this will remove the check mark and turn Compatibility View off.
• Firefox v31 and higher
• Chrome v35 and higher
• Safari v6.1 and higher
If you experience any issues using the recommendations listed above, please clear your cache and reload the website. For additional support please contact First Coast’s web team.
Issues with viewing PDFs
If you are experiencing issues with PDFs, it is recommended to download and save the PDF by right clicking on the link to the PDF. Once the document is saved, first open your PDF reader and then open the file from within your reader. Additional information may be found on Adobe Acrobat's help document .
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.