Last Modified: 7/1/2020
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
Q: What should I do if I forgot my SPOT/EIDM password or user ID?
A: You may create a new Password or recover a forgotten User ID by accessing corresponding links on either the CMS Enterprise Portal home page or login page after you have authenticated your identity. If your account is locked, you may call the SPOT Help Desk to initiate a Password Reset.
If you can’t remember your EIDM account Password, and your account has not been locked, follow these steps:
2. Click Forgot Password? link
3. Enter your User ID
4. Click the Next button
5. Enter answers to Challenge Questions
6. Create and Confirm new password
7. Click Submit
If you enter the incorrect password too many times, your account may become locked. You may either wait 30 minutes, and use the Forgot Password recovery process outlined above, or you may follow these steps to request that your account be unlocked and your password reset:
1. Call the SPOT Help Desk (855-416-4199 option 1)
2. Answer identity authentication questions
3. Ask the SPOT Help Desk representative to unlock your account and reset your password
4. An email will be sent to the email associated with the EIDM account.
5. Click on the link to the Reset Password page included in the email
6. Enter appropriate values in the following fields:
a. New Password
b. Confirm New Password
7. Select and answer three new Challenge Questions
8. Click the Submit button
9. Click the here link to go back to the login screen.
Note: A notification email will be sent to the email associated with the EIDM account
If you have forgotten your EIDM account User ID, you may recover it by following these steps:
2. Click Forgot User ID? link
3. Enter the following personal information:
a. First Name
b. Last Name
c. Birth Month, Date, and Year
d. Email Address
e. ZIP Code
4. Click Submit
Please use your browser's back button
to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.