Last Modified: 1/3/2018 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
Finding fee schedules for my location FAQ
Q. Where can I find fee schedules for my location and line of business?
A. Select your location (Florida, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands) and line of business (Part A or Part B) on the homepage of the First Coast Service Options (First Coast) Medicare provider website. This will allow you to view information that pertains specifically to your geographic location as well as your type of business. After you have selected your location, you may easily select your line of business and go directly to the ”Fee Schedules” page in one step -- just select “Fee Schedules” from the category list on the Part A or Part B homepage.
You can also access the “Fee Schedules” page for your line of business from the “Quick Find” drop-down menu located in the left-hand navigation area on each page of the website.
• The latest news and information about fee schedules in the “News” information box
• Location-specific fee information for Part A and Part B for most Medicare-covered procedure codes with First Coast’s easy-to-use, interactive look-up tool.
• Printable Part B portable document format (PDF) fee schedules and text-only fee schedule data files that can be imported into a spreadsheet or database.
• Fee schedules and fee schedule-related information from previous payment years in First Coast’s comprehensive archive.
• A link to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) National physician fee schedule database tool to find fee and policy information based upon a single, list, or a range of Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) criteria.
Note: There are four payment localites in Florida. If you do not know your locality, click here. Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are each comprised of a single locality.
Please use your browser's back button to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.