Last Modified: 11/15/2017 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
How to obtain CEU credit for eligible First Coast Medicare educational events
If you participated in an eligible First Coast Service Options (First Coast) Medicare educational event and need support documentation to obtain CEU credit, you may download a completion certificate one week after the event has occurred.
CEUs may be awarded for successful completion of First Coast education events (e.g., 1 CEU per 60 minutes of attendance). It is First Coast’s expectation that attendees participate in the event in its entirety. This can exclude the Question and Answer session if the attendee has no questions.
To download a completion certificate:
1. Participate in a First Coast Medicare educational event (registration required).
2. Login to your account in First Coast University .
3. Select Home tab.
4. Select My Learning Center.
5. Select Print Certificates.
6. Select the certificate for desired course.
7. Click [Print Certificate] (available within one week after the event has occurred).
Note: Your name and CEU information will be included on the certificate.
8. Submit printed certificate and any other documentation required by your professional organization.
Note: Not all First Coast Medicare educational events are eligible for CEU credit. Please check with your licensing or accrediting organization for specific CEU eligibility and documentation requirements.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.