Last Modified: 7/12/2018 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
How to create a new First Coast University training account
1. Go to First Coast University , and select new account from the login screen.
Note: You may also access the Request Account page directly.
2. The Request Account screen will appear:
3. To create your account profile, the following fields are required:
• Username -- your username may be comprised of numbers, letters, and special characters; however, it may not include any spaces.
• First Name
• Last Name
• Email address
• Confirm Email Address
• Address -- enter your organization’s street address
• Country -- make your selection from the drop-down list
• State/Province -- make your selection from the drop-down list
• NPI -- if you do not have an NPI number, please enter “9999.” All entries will be verified.
• Provider Grouping -- make your selection from the drop-down list
• Word Verification -- enter the characters displayed on screen
Note: If you cannot read the characters, click the Reload link
4. To save your information, click the Create Account button.
5. A Confirmation screen will display, which will indicate your account is pending approval and verify that your request has been sent to the Learning System Administrator.
6. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email from the Learning System Administrator:
Note: The account approval process may take up to 72 hours to complete.
7. Once your account has been approved, you will receive another email from the Learning System Administrator. The email will contain your Username and a temporary password:
8. Go to the First Coast University . Login to your account using the Username and temporary password you received in the email from the Learning System Administrator. Click the Enter button.
9. If your login is successful, you will be taken to the following screen:
10. Enter your temporary password in the field labeled: Old Password.
11. Enter your new password in the field labeled: New Password.
Note: To ensure your account remains secure, your new password must meet all of the following criteria:
• Be at least 6 characters in length
• Contain at least 1 number
• Contain at least 1 Capital letter
• Contain at least 1 lowercase letter
12. Re-enter your new password in the field labeled: New Password (Confirm).
13. Click the Enter button -- you are now eligible to register for any of First Coast’s Medicare educational events or online courses.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.