Last Modified: 6/4/2020
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
Your Profile Details page allows you to view or update your personal details, resume, system preferences, and delegates. To access your Profile Details page:
1. In the Header menu, click
2. Click Profile Details.
From here, you can:
• View or Update Your Personal Details (Profile Details Page)
• Change Your Profile Photo
• Change Your User Preferences
Your Profile Details page provides a complete list of your personal details, such as your name, address, job title, managers, and so on. Your personal details appear as part of the Summary tab. From here, you can also view or change your profile photo.
If you need to update your personal information, click
and make necessary changes.
You can upload a personal profile image that appears for all users who can see or search for you. The profile photo must meet the following requirements:
• Must be in .jpg, .gif, or .png format.
• Must be less than 1 MB in size (as a best practice). Larger images may take an unacceptable amount of time to upload.
• Must be square (such as 100x100 px) to avoid stretching.
To change your profile photo:
1. Open your Profile Details page.
3. Click the Summary tab.
Note: To remove an existing profile photo, click Remove Photo.
4. Click Edit Photo
5. Either drag and drop your image file over the window, or click in the window and select the image file to upload.
6. To upload a different profile photo, click Change Photo and select the new image file to upload.
7. Click Done.
From your Profile Details page, you can change your user preferences, including your locale, units of measurement, and Learn preferences.
1. From your Profile Details page, select the Preferences tab.
8. Select your Locale. This determines your system language, date format, and time format.
9. Select your preferred Distance Units, such as miles or kilometers.
10. Select your Time Zone.
11. Select the Learning Email Format of your Learn notifications (for example, in HTML or plain text).
12. Select your preferred Number Format (for example, 100,000.00 or 100.000,00).
13. Select your preferred Currency of Payment. When you view activities with a cost in the SumTotal Learn Library, the cost will appear in your preferred currency.
Note: Your organization may restrict the use of ActiveX controls, preventing the use of the auto-publish feature. In such cases, you can publish your appointments to Outlook manually.
14. Select whether or not to Auto-Publish Calendar. If this option is not selected, scheduled training events that you register for are automatically added to your Microsoft Outlook calendar, and you receive email reminders to attend these events.
15. Click Save.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.