Last Modified: 2/10/2018 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
SPOT Help Desk FAQ
Q: When should I contact the dedicated help desk for the SPOT? How do I contact them?
A: You should contact the SPOT Help Desk if:
• You experience difficulty with requesting access to SPOT through the Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) portal
• You experience difficulty with changing your EIDM password
• You need to have your EIDM account password reset or your account unlocked
• You do not understand a message sent from EIDM Support or FCSOSpotHelp@fcso.com
• You need to request the removal of access to the SPOT application for a specific EIDM account
• You receive an error message when trying to access or use a feature of the SPOT
The SPOT Help Desk: Contact information
You may contact our dedicated help desk for the SPOT via email or telephone:
Please use your browser's back button to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.