Last Modified: 1/15/2021
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
Q: When should I contact the dedicated help desk for the SPOT? How do I contact them?
A: You should contact the SPOT Help Desk if:
• You experience difficulty with requesting access to SPOT through the Identity Management (IDM) portal
• You experience difficulty with changing your IDM password
• You need to have your IDM account password reset or your account unlocked
• You need to request the removal of access to the SPOT application for a specific IDM account
• You receive an error message when trying to access or use a feature of the SPOT
You may contact our dedicated help desk for the SPOT via email or telephone:
• 855-416-4199 (press 1 for general assistance; press 2 for enrollment)
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.