Last Modified: 3/28/2019
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
Q: Can multiple users from the same organization use one EIDM account? If an employee leaves the organization, can another employee use the EIDM account?
A: No -- EIDM accounts may not be shared -- even among members of the same organization. Each Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) account has a unique User ID and Password, and each User ID is associated with a specific individual’s Social Security Number (SSN) and personal information (e.g., home address, telephone number, challenge questions/answers).
Note: Only the last five digits of the individual’s SSN will be visible to EIDM and SPOT support staff.
If an EIDM account holder shares his or her account with anyone -- including someone from the same organization -- the security violation will be reported to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and the EIDM account will be temporarily disabled or permanently archived.
Note: Although users may share their EIDM User ID with the SPOT Help Desk, passwords should never be shared.
If an EIDM account holder employed by your organization resigns or is terminated, his or her EIDM account may remain intact; however, the access to SPOT should be removed by either the account holder or the SPOT Help Desk (FCSOSpotHelp@FCSO.com
2. Enter EIDM account User ID and Password, choose your multifactor authentication (MFA) device from the dropdown.
3. If you selected Text Message (SMS), Interactive Voice Response (IVR) or email, click the Send MFA Code button
4. Once you have obtained your code, enter it in the Enter security code field
5. Click the check box to agree to the Terms and Conditions
6. Click the Login button
7. Select My Access from the My Portal menu under your name
8. The My Access page will appear.
9. Click Remove Role
10. The Request to Remove page will appear:
11. Click the Remove link in the Remove a Role column
12. The Request for Confirmation message box will appear:
13. Click the OK button to confirm
14. The Request to Remove Confirmation page will appear:
Please use your browser's back button
to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.