Last Modified: 3/22/2018 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
ILT registration FAQ
Q: How do I register for a First Coast instructor-led training (ILT) class (e.g., webcast, seminar)?
A: Once your training account has been approved, you may register for any of First Coast Service Options’ (First Coast) ILT classes, which include webcasts, seminars, and special educational events.
1. Select the webcast or seminar you wish to attend from the First Coast Medicare educational events calendar or the Events page.
2. Click the Register now link to begin the registration process.
3. Login to your training account, and you’ll be taken to the registration page for that specific ILT class/session -- automatically:
4. Select the session, and click the Enroll in this Class button.
5. You will be emailed a registration confirmation from the Learning System Administrator.
Note: Online registration for First Coast’s ILT classes is available exclusively through First Coast University .
Fax registration instructions (for providers without Internet access)
Providers without internet access may request a fax registration form by leaving a message on the Registration Hotline at (904) 791-6841. Class materials will be faxed to you on the day of the event.
Note: An internet connection is required to participate in any First Coast educational event presented as a webcast or online seminar.
Please use your browser's back button to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.