Last Modified: 5/23/2020
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
Welcome to First Coast University, your gateway to Medicare knowledge. Effective January 1, 2019, First Coast University has an improved design and offers more sophisticated capabilities, helping to improve your Medicare learning experience.
A free First Coast University account is required to register for live events or to participate in on-demand training. If you do not yet have an account, you can request an account using the links below.
Once your account request has been approved, you can access the system and register for training.
In order to prevent duplicate accounts from registration, new account requests may take up to 2 business days to be approved. You will receive an email once your account is approved.
Enter the required account details and click Submit.
• Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory
• Email Format: Select HTML to ensure email links are active
If you experience a login issue, such as an incorrect URL, you may be taken to the page shown below. Selecting Medicare Provider Learning (providers) or GuideWell Source Learning (GuideWell family employees) will take you to the Sign In page.
• Select Remember my selection
• Select Medicare Provider Learning
The first time you access the Sign In page, you will be prompted to enter the username and password that have been assigned to you.
Note: Your first login attempt cannot be made from a mobile phone. You also cannot log in from a mobile phone if you are required to reset your password or if you have not yet configured answers to your security questions.
1. Navigate to the login page by clicking the URL link in the email.
2. Enter your Username and Password.
3. One of the following occurs:
• If you have not specified security questions and answers for password recovery, the Personal Security Questions page appears. It is recommended that you specify these questions and answers so you can reset your password from the login page if you forget it.
• Otherwise, your home page appears.
You can change your password after you have successfully logged on to the system. If you forget your password, click the
Forgot your password? link on the logon page.
Please use your browser's back button to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.