Last Modified: 11/25/2017 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
Need ICD-10 training?
MACs do not provide coding training. Find out where to get ICD-10 coding training.
The following are resources designed to assist providers during and after the ICD-10 implementation process:
• General ICD-10 Information -- This page provides the latest information related to ICD-10, Procedure Coding System (PCS) and Clinical Modifications (CM).
• Road to 10 specifically developed to assist small medical practices jumpstarting the ICD-10 transition.
• ICD-10: Medicare Coverage -- General Information -- This page provides links to various change requests (CRs) and associated documents issued by the Coverage and Analysis Group (CAG) at The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) as part of its ICD-10 conversion activities related to National Coverage Determinations (NCDs) and Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs).
• General Equivalence Mappings Frequently Asked Questions -- Provides information on General Equivalence Mappings (GEMs) including background, FAQs, and resources.
• Fact sheets
• ICD-10-CM/PCS The Next Generation of Coding -- Overview of ICD-10 including compliance information, examples, and structural differences between ICD-9 and ICD-10.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.