Last Modified: 4/23/2020
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
Windows XP users (all versions) will no longer be able to participate in WebEx meetings. To continue attending WebEx meetings, upgrade to a supported operating system.
Q: How do I join a First Coast webcast or online seminar (i.e., WebEx session)?
Once you have registered for a First Coast Service Options Inc. (First Coast) webcast, you will need to join the webcast five minutes before it is scheduled to begin. Although First Coast’s webcasts are hosted on the WebEx
site, the webcast may only
be joined through the First Coast University
To learn more, follow the instructions listed below.
2. Login to your account.
3. Select My Dashboard from the menu items below the banner.
4. Under My Learning Schedule, you’ll see your calendar.
5. Click the link to the webcast you wish to attend
Note: You must be registered for the webcast, or it will not display in your calendar.
6. Five minutes before the webcast is scheduled to begin, scroll down to the WebEx Sessions box. Select the activity name.
7. To disable your Pop-up Blocker, go to Tools, Pop-up Blocker, Turn off Pop-up Blocker:
8. Select Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site . . . (recommended)
9. Click the Yes button to confirm you permission. WebEx will open a session window.
10. Once the WebEx
window opens, you will be prompted to enter a telephone number: Enter the number of the telephone line you wish to use to listen to the webcast. Click the Call Me
button, and WebEx
will call you back on that line.
11. When prompted by WebEx recording, press the “1” key on your telephone keypad to join the First Coast webcast. If the webcast has not started, you will hear hold music until the host begins the webcast.
Note: Please place your telephone line on mute. However, please do not place your telephone line on hold.
Please use your browser's back button
to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.