Last Modified: 6/3/2020
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
Q: How do I register for a First Coast online training (OLT) course?
Once your training account has been approved
, you may register for any of First Coast Service Options’ (First Coast) OLT courses, which are offered through First Coast
1. Select the course from First Coast’s online Medicare training catalog -- Part A
or Part B
2. Click the link to the English or Spanish (if available) version of the course to begin the registration process:
3. Login to your training account, and you’ll be taken to the registration page for that specific OLT course -- automatically:
4. Click the SELECT drop down button.
5. Select Register.
6. You will be emailed a registration confirmation from email@example.com.
Please use your browser's back button
to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.