Last Modified: 10/21/2022
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
If you experience a login issue, such as an incorrect URL or you have recently cleared your browser cache, you may be taken to the page shown below. Selecting Medicare Provider Learning (providers) will take you to the Sign In page.
Perform the following steps:
• Select Remember my selection
• Select Medicare Provider Learning
Note: Accounts are automatically archived if not logged into within 60 days. If your account is inactive, the “Forgot your password?” link (see below) will not work. You must contact the learning administrator at eLearning@fcso.com to request reactivation.
When you access the Sign In page, you will be prompted to enter the username and password that have been assigned to you.
Note: Your first login attempt cannot be made from a mobile phone.
1. Navigate to the login page by clicking the URL link in the email.
2. Enter your Username and Password.
3. One of the following occurs:
• If you have not specified security questions and answers for password recovery, the Personal Security Questions page appears. It is recommended that you specify these questions and answers so you can reset your password from the login page if you forget it.
• Otherwise, your homepage appears.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.