Last Modified: 12/20/2017 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
How to login to SPOT FAQ
Q: How do I login to access the Secure Provider Online Tool (SPOT)?
A: After you have completed the three-part SPOT registration process you may login to SPOT.
To review, the registration process consists of the following steps:
Pat II: Request access to SPOT
Part III: Register for multifactor authentication
After all parts of the registration process are complete, view the following steps to login to SPOT:
1. Navigate to the Secure Provider Online Tool (SPOT): thespot.fcso.com
You will arrive on the EIDM portal’s homepage.
2. Enter your SPOT account user ID, password. and choose your MFA device
If you are not able to recall your SPOT user ID, click on the ‘Forgot User ID’ or ‘Password’ link below the ‘Login’ button.
You will be asked a series of questions based on the information you provided when you opened your SPOT account. Once you have completed the questions, your user ID or password will be emailed to you.
From the drop-down list, select the type of MFA device you registered with.
• Phone/Tablet/PC/Laptop (for Symantec VIP users)
• Text message – Short Message Service (SMS)
• Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
• One-time Security Code (provided through the EIDM help desk)
3. Click Send MFA Code and enter security code once you receive it
Once you receive your MFA passcode, enter it into the security field.
Check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Click the LogIn button.
4. You will now be logged into SPOT
If you are unable to login to SPOT, please view the following help documents for further assistance:
• Oracle Access manager – Internal error – View instructions on how to clear your browser’s cache.
• If you continue to have difficulties logging in, please contact the SPOT help desk at FCSOSpotHelp@fcso.com or 855-416-4199.
Please use your browser's back button to return to the referring page.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.