Last Modified: 11/28/2022
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
First Coast is always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. In surveys, you've asked us to simplify the registration process for our events. We’ve heard you.
Starting January 1, 2023, you’ll no longer have to register for live webinars or face-to-face events through First Coast University, our learning management system. This means easier and faster registration with no need to remember a username or password.
How will you register?
• As you do today, you’ll continue to visit our Event Calendar for the full listing of available events
• Once you select the event, click on Register Now and you’ll be navigated to WebEx to complete a brief registration form
• After submitting the registration form, WebEx will send you an email confirming your registration with an invite to save to your virtual calendar
• On the day of the event, click the link in the invite and join
Also starting in January, you will access your completion certificates through our new MyCEUCertificate Gateway tool which will be located on First Coast's Education page.
What does this mean?
• Event participants no longer need an account in First Coast University to access completion certificates
• By entering your name and email address into the tool, you will have access to all of your completion certificates:
• The tool will retain completion certificates for up to two years
• Completion certificates can be downloaded and printed from the tool
Stay tuned by monitoring our website and eNews for updates about these improvements.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.