Last Modified: 1/3/2018 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
Internet-based PECOS training by appointment
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Delivery language: English
Are you completing an application in the internet-based Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS), or attempting to use the system for the first time? Do you need assistance with using internet-based PECOS? First Coast Service Options Inc. (First Coast) provides you the unique opportunity to request an appointment with Provider Outreach and Education (POE) staff for support with these questions as well as addressing your specific enrollment situation. A POE staff member will contact you to determine the logistics once you submit your request for an appointment.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment
• In the email, include your name, telephone number, provider/organization type and application reason
• To attend an appointment, you must
• Be willing to travel to Jacksonville, Fla. -- at your own expense -- and you must have all information required to complete your application
• Have basic computer knowledge
• Have your own user ID and password to log in to internet-based PECOS
You can't afford to miss this exclusive opportunity to learn and interact directly with your Medicare experts at First Coast.
Note: You must be a registered user of the internet-based PECOS system prior to setting an appointment. You also must bring the information required for online enrollment with you to the appointment. Please review First Coast's Internet-based PECOS: System registration requirements in advance of requesting an appointment.
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.