Last Modified: 9/24/2020
Location: FL, PR, USVI
Business: Part A, Part B
• CMS to Expand Successful Ambulance Program Integrity Payment Model Nationwide
• Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Become a Medicare Enrolled Supplier
• COVID-19: Maintaining Safety, Critical Care Load-Balancing, & Behavioral Health
• National Cholesterol Education Month & World Heart Day
• Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program: Valid Claims
• CMS-CDC Fundamentals of COVID-19 Prevention for Nursing Home Management Call — September 24
• 2021 Annual Update of Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) Codes for Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Consolidated Billing (CB) Update
• National Coverage Determination (NCD 90.2): Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) for Medicare Beneficiaries with Germline (Inherited) Cancer
• Update to the Medicare Claims Processing Manual
• Update to the Model Admission Questions for Providers to Ask Medicare Beneficiaries — Revised
• Checking Medicare Eligibility
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.