Last Modified: 12/21/2017 Location: FL, PR, USVI Business: Part A, Part B
MLN Connects® for December 21, 2017
Happy holidays from the MLN Connects staff! The next regular edition will be released on Thursday, January 4, 2018.
News & Announcements
• 2018 Medicare EHR Incentive Program Payment Adjustment for Eligible Clinicians
• Physician Compare: 2016 Performance Information Available
• Medicare Hospital Claims: Avoid Coding Errors — Reminder
• Low Volume Appeals Settlement Option Call — January 9
Medicare Learning Network Publications & Multimedia
• Medicare FFS Response to the 2017 Southern California Wildfires MLN Matters Article — New
• Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program Model Call: Audio Recording and Transcript — New
• Hospice Payment System Booklet — Revised
• Ambulance Fee Schedule Fact Sheet — Revised
• Medicare Overpayments Fact Sheet — Revised
The Medicare Learning Network®, MLN Connects®, and MLN Matters® are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
First Coast Service Options (First Coast) strives to ensure that the information available on our provider website is accurate, detailed, and current. Therefore, this is a dynamic site and its content changes daily. It is best to access the site to ensure you have the most current information rather than printing articles or forms that may become obsolete without notice.